Won't bore you with the details of what the Mill on Morrison is all about (read the older posts for that).
Here are some of the different treats we tasted...
- Glazed beetroot with whipped goats curd.
- Some mini-beef burgers...(Apologies for the dirty plate!)
- Crispy fried Chicken wings with a Honey Soy glaze...
- Lamb Canneloni with tomato puree: a beautiful slow cooked lamb filling with a wafer-like baked canneloni
- Goats cheese and semolina gnocchi with rocket pesto and a tomato puree: pillowy and light flavoured - well balanced with pesto and the acid from the tomato puree.(Probably the favourite tapas of the night.)